Peru will not create a new mining tax but would seek a tax increase on higher mining operating profits, Finance Minister
- Francke said he expects a reduction in tax benefits for the wealthiest and for them to pay a higher tax
- Peruvians with an income above 300,000 soles a year will pay more tax, he said
- Francke expects to increase tax revenue by 1.5% of GDP
- Francke expects to impose taxes on yachts
- Peru created a court for tax crimes: Francke
Peru Govt Asks Congress for Special Powers to Legislate on Taxes ...