Daily Tax Report: State

Kansas DOR Publishes Sales, Compensating Use Tax Booklet With Changes for CMB Permit Holder

Oct. 9, 2019, 8:55 PM

The Kansas Department of Revenue Oct. 1 published a sales and compensating use tax booklet. The publication discusses: 1) sales tax exemptions; 2) exemption certificates; 3) registration and tax numbers; 4) retailers’ responsibilities; and 5) reporting and paying sales tax. Additionally, the booklet provides that effective April 1, cereal malt beverage permit holders will be allowed to sell beer not more than 6 percent alcohol by volume in addition to cereal malt beverages. [Kan. Dep’t of Revenue, Publ’n KS-1510, 10/01/19]

Reference: View Source Document.

To read the full article log in. To learn more about a subscription click here.