French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire speaks in an interview on BBC News during talks in London with his counterparts from the Group of Seven nations.
- Says ministers are close to a deal on global taxation
- “We are not far from a global agreement”
- Some difficulties remain on technical issues
- “We are still working, there are still some slight difficulties. But I hope that at the end of this G-7 we might have a global agreement on both pillar 1 and pillar 2”
- “If we manage to find that consensus it would be a historic agreement”
- May get a deal ...