- Foreign e-commerce businesses meeting certain criteria will be considered as physically present in Indonesia and must appoint local representative
- Cross-country e-commerce activities must comply with regulations on export-import and on information and electronic transaction
- Businesses, which conduct e-commerce activities on goods or services that posses risks to national security, must obtain clearance from related authorities
- Domestic and foreign e-commerce businesses must prioritize using Indonesian domain for their websites
- Financial transaction data are required to be stored ...