European Leveraged Finance Association (ELFA) published three sector-specific environmental, social and governance (ESG) fact sheets in an effort to develop consensus over ESG disclosure.
- The guidelines, published in conjunction with the Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI), focus on:
- Debt collectors: fair customer treatment and regulation
- Paper and packaging: environmental disclosure
- Telecoms: privacy, data security, online child protection and governmental fines or reprimands
- A general sector-agnostic tool
- ELFA aims to publish additional ESG fact sheets covering chemicals, healthcare, industrial, retail, software/technology, and tower/infrastructure sectors over the coming months
- Additional feedback was published from the November workshop which touched on the fact ...