Novartis got FDA approval for Tafinlar (dabrafenib) with Mekinist (trametinib) for pediatric patients 1 year of age and older.
- Approval covers patients with low-grade glioma with a BRAF V600E mutation who require systemic therapy
- It’s the first FDA approval of a systemic therapy for the first-line treatment of pediatric patients with LGG with a BRAF V600E mutation
- Novartis AG rose 2.0% to CHF76.99 as of last close
- The average 12-month price target of CHF89.55 is 16.3% above the current price
- 14 buys, 13 holds, 4 sells
To view the source of this information, click
To contact the reporter ...