Conservative presidential candidate
- “In our government, we won’t increase any taxes; to the contrary, we’ll seek to eliminate the excess of taxes that exists in Ecuador”
- Lasso pledged to eliminate the currency export tax and maintain the value-added tax at the present level
- Lasso promised “an investment shock” that would help strengthen fiscal income
- The IMF’s recommendations are recessive and negative amid the Covid-19 crisis, he said
- “The current government’s commitments are those of...