Venezuela’s total tax collection reached 512 trillion bolivars in 2020, or around $462.4 million at the official exchange rate, Seniat tax agency head Jose David Cabello said on Twitter.
- Total tax collection in 2019 was around
- Venezuela collected 166.4 trillion bolivars in taxes in December, or $150.3 million at the official exchange rate
- Of the monthly total, 20.1 trillion bolivars came from income tax ($18.2 million) and 77.5 trillion bolivars ($70 million) from value-added tax
- Customs taxes reached 24 trillion bolivars ($21.6 million) while other taxes added up to 44.7 trillion bolivars ($40.5 million)
- NOTE: Venezuela’s government ...